WATER DAMAGE INSPECTION
Full Spectrum Environmental offers water damage inspection services for homes and businesses. Our experts can identify potential issues and provide recommendations for water damage remediation.
Contact us today to schedule a water damage assessment appointment or learn more about our services.
PALM BEACH COUNTY WATER DAMAGE ASSESSMENT COMPANY
Full Spectrum Environmental is a premier water damage inspection company in Palm Beach County that offers professional inspection services to assess the extent of water damage and provide recommendations for restoration.
Our company employs professionals with the knowledge and equipment necessary to identify the source of the water damage and determine the best course of action to address water damage issues, ensuring that the affected area is restored quickly.
WATER DAMAGE INSPECTOR
A water damage inspector completes a comprehensive assessment of a property that has been affected by water intrusion or flooding. The inspection is conducted by our qualified professionals who have experience in identifying and evaluating the extent of water damage in residential or commercial buildings.
During a water damage inspection, our inspectors will typically start by assessing the visible damage, including water stains, mold growth, and dampness on walls, floors, and ceilings. They will also inspect the areas where water may have pooled or settled, such as subflooring, crawl spaces, and attics. Our inspectors use specialized equipment, such as moisture meters, infrared cameras, and hygrometers, to measure the extent of the water damage and determine the source of the moisture.
The inspector will also examine the building’s plumbing, HVAC system, and other infrastructure that may be contributing to the water damage. They will look for signs of leaks or clogs in pipes, faulty or damaged appliances, and other issues that may be causing water to enter the building.
RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL WATER DAMAGE INSPECTIONS
A water damage inspection is an important first step in identifying and mitigating the effects of water damage on a property. Whether a residential or commercial property, It can help property owners and insurance adjusters understand the scope of the damage and develop a plan to repair and restore the property to its pre-damaged state.. Don’t wait until it’s too late, contact our professionals at Full Spectrum Environmental if you notice any of these signs of water damage.
WATER DAMAGE ASSESSMENT REPORT
Once the inspection is completed our inspectors create a report detailing the extent of the damage, the possible sources of water intrusion, and any necessary repairs or remediation measures that need to be taken. The report may also include recommendations for preventing future water damage.
The goal after the inspection report is turned over to the home or business owner is to restore the area to its pre-damage condition and prevent any further damage from occurring.
Depending on the severity of the damage, suggestions to remedy the situation may involve water extraction, drying, disinfecting, and repairs to damaged areas to be performed by a professional water damage remediation company.
WHAT ARE THE SIGNS OF HIDDEN WATER DAMAGE?
Many times, the signs of hidden water damage overlap with potential mold growth. Signs of hidden water damage may include:
- Musty or moldy odor: If you notice a persistent musty or moldy smell in your home or business, it could be a sign of hidden water damage.
- Discoloration or stains on walls or ceilings: Water damage can cause discoloration or stains on walls or ceilings, even if the damage is not visible on the surface.
- Peeling or bubbling paint or wallpaper: Water damage can cause the paint or wallpaper to peel or bubble, even if the surface appears dry.
- Warped or buckled floors: Water damage can cause floors to warp or buckle, even if the damage is not visible on the surface.
- Warped baseboards or crown molding: Water damage can cause baseboards and crown molding to warp or buckle away from the wall.
- Sagging or drooping ceiling tiles: Water damage can cause ceiling tiles to sag or droop, even if the damage is not visible on the surface.
- Increased humidity or moisture levels: If you notice an increase in humidity or moisture levels in your home, it could be a sign of hidden water damage.
- Unexplained health problems: Exposure to hidden water damage can cause health problems such as respiratory issues, allergies, and headaches. If you or your family members are experiencing unexplained health problems, it could be a sign of hidden water damage.
Full Spectrum Environmental has the tools and expertise to identify and locate hidden water damage, such as moisture trapped behind walls, under flooring, or in other concealed areas. We use specialized equipment like thermal imaging cameras and moisture meters to detect beyond what the human eye can see.