MOLD TESTING & ASSESSMENT
Full Spectrum Environmental offers mold testing and assessment services for homes and businesses. Our experts can identify potential issues and provide recommendations for mold remediation services.
Contact us today to schedule a mold assessment appointment or learn more about our services.
PALM BEACH COUNTY MOLD INSPECTION COMPANY
Our mold testing and inspection company offers various services to help identify and document mold in buildings. The licensed mold assessors at Full Spectrum Environmental use specialized equipment to detect the presence of mold and identify potential sources that may be contributing to mold growth.
By detecting and addressing mold growth promptly, mold inspection companies help protect the health of building occupants and prevent damage to the structure of the building.
MOLD ASSESSMENT SERVICE
We provide professional mold sampling and analysis services to Palm Beach County homeowners, businesses, and property managers. Our experienced mold inspectors offer inspection, testing comprehensive reports and consultations. We are committed to assisting our clients in identifying indoor environmental mold and mildew hazards.
RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL MOLD INSPECTOR
Our mold inspector is a trained professional who can identify the presence of mold in residential and commercial buildings. Specialized equipment is used to detect moisture levels and identify potential areas of mold growth that are not visible to the naked eye.
HOW DO WE INSPECT FOR MOLD?
- Exterior inspection: roofline, windows, foundation, drainage systems and building envelope are thoroughly inspected for signs of water intrusion.
- Interior inspection: the living or working areas, attic, crawlspaces, plumbing and HVAC system are thoroughly inspected for signs of water intrusion and mold growth.
- Moisture metering: A moisture meter is a tool that measures the moisture content in building materials such as drywall, wood, and concrete. This can help detect hidden moisture that could be contributing to mold growth.
- Thermal imaging: A thermal imaging device is an instrument that uses infrared radiation to create an image of the temperature distribution of a scene or object. Temperature variations on building materials can indicate water damage to a trained inspector.
- Mold sampling: Air sampling involves collecting and analyzing air samples for mold spores. This is useful for detecting hidden mold growth that may not be visible to the naked eye.
HOW DO YOU TEST FOR MOLD?
When it comes to mold analysis, proper sample collection is crucial to ensure accurate and reliable results. At Full Spectrum Environmental, we follow industry-standard protocols for mold sample collection to minimize contamination and ensure accurate results. Collecting mold samples for analysis is just one part of the inspection and assessment process.
Different methods of sampling include:
- Air Sampling: Air testing is one of the most common methods of testing for mold. A specialized ‘Air Cassette’ is used to collect mold spores in the air.
- Surface Sampling: Surface testing involves taking samples of any visible mold growth or suspected areas of mold growth, such as a wall or ceiling.
- Tape Sampling: Tape Sampling involves using a piece of adhesive tape to collect mold spores from a surface.
- Cavity Sampling: A hole is made into a wall or ceiling. A tube is inserted into the cavity to draw air from between the wall or ceiling. A specialized ‘Air Cassette’ is attached to the tube to collect mold spores from the cavity.
WHAT IS A MOLD REPORT?
After our team sends the samples to a third-party lab to identify the type and quantity of mold present, we compile a comprehensive report.
Our reports typically include analysis of the type and quantity of mold present, an assessment of the extent and severity of the mold growth, any underlying moisture problems that may be contributing to mold growth, potential health risks associated with the type of mold and protocols for remediation.
Mold reports typically include analysis of the type and quantity of mold present, an assessment of the extent and severity of the mold growth, any underlying moisture problems that may be contributing to mold growth, potential health risks associated with the type of mold and protocols for remediation.
Reports generated by our team at Full Spectrum Environmental reports are important for property owners, tenants, business owners and potential buyers/sellers as they provide critical information about the presence of mold and potential health risks associated with it. The report is used to guide remediation efforts and ensure that the property is safe and healthy for occupancy.